Smiffys World of David Walliams competition
Visit the Smiffys.com, choose your favourite David Walliams character and enter your details
- The prize giveaway closes at 23:59 on 1st March 2018. The prize draw is open to entrants from the UK only, over the age of 18, with exception to persons involved in the promotion and execution of the draw and employees of Smiffys.
- Rules for entering: ‘Tell us your favourite David Walliams character to enter the competition’ by selecting preferred costume on smiffys.com.
- Entrants must provide their name and email address details to enter the competition.
- The competition can be entered on the competition page on www.smiffys.com.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to subscribe to receive email newsletters from Smiffys.com. Your details will not be shared with third parties. You are able to unsubscribe from email newsletters should you decide you no longer wish to receive them.
- Entry into the competition is free of charge and not linked to any obligation to purchase or to any gift allocation scheme.
- Prizes include:
– 1st prize- 4 tickets to see David Walliams Gangsta Granny Live on stage and a set of signed novels*
- 2 runners up will receive a signed copy of Gangsta Granny.
*This excludes Saturday matinee performances.
- All winners will be announced by 5pm on 2nd March 2018 via the email address used to enter the competition. Entrants should check emails to see if they have won. The winners will need to respond to Smiffys via email to confirm their choice of tickets and provide their details.
- All winners must claim their prizes by 5pm on 7th March 2018.
- The prize is non-transferable, returnable or refundable and the winning product is not redeemable for cash.
- Participation is deemed as acceptance of these rules. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries arriving after the closing date.
- Smiffys may partially or totally alter, extend or cancel this draw and reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- We reserve the right to feature photographs, names and postal town locations of all prize draw winners for advertising purposes (unless they renounce their prize).
- A copy of these rules will be sent free of charge to anyone who makes a request in writing to the address above.